Saturday, February 6, 2010

My crazy cuz and fam

In November my cousin Rachel got married and my cousin Nikki came up for it from Arkansas with her amazing hubby Steve and her gorgeous son Caelen. Nikki is like the sister I never had and never wanted. Just kidding Nik. I love her to death and we are pretty much joined at the hip whenever we are together. A few years ago she married her soul mate, Steve. Who I adore!!! He is no doubt a blessing from God to her and Caelen. Him and Doug hit it off right away. They kind of had to because when Nik and I get together you can't seperate us. We had a great time with them and were really, really sad to see them go back to Arkansas. We have big dreams of living close to each other someday. Although the guys might hate that cuz they'll never see their wives again. Seriously!









No comments:

Post a Comment