Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blake has 2 teeth!!!!!!!

I know, I know. You people think I'm crazy and I'm cool with that, but I gotta celebrate Blake's second tooth. We've been able to see it forever and it finally broke through. So he is about 22 months old now with two teeth. Hooray! Hooray! Maybe by his 2nd birthday he'll have three teeth. Yeah right! The kid takes two years to pop out two teeth. He's going to be the only 99 year old in the whole world with all of his own teeth. Ha ha! I'll post a pic when you can actually see it. He's got one on the top left front and the other is his bottom right front. It's gonna look real funny but I don't care. At least he's got teeth.

1 comment:

  1. yea!!! You Blake! and I lol about your comment of Blake being 99 and still having his own teeth! Shoot by then his 2 year old molars should be in :)

    ReplyDelete