Monday, February 15, 2010

4 Things Tag!

4 things I like to watch:

1: Lost - Best show ever. We have friends over every week just to watch it.
2: NCIS
3: Grey's Anatomy
4: Cake Boss

4 things I am passionate about:

1: My amazing hubby
2: My gorgeous little ones
3: Spiritual growth
4: Traveling and learning more about the world.

4 Words or phrases I say alot:

1: Seriously?!
2: Crazy!
3: Time Out!
4: I love you!

4 Things I learned from the past:

1: Be careful who you trust.
2: If it seems like it's too good to be true, it almost always is.
3: Kindness is always the way.
4: Love what you have.

4 Places I like to go:

1: Hawaii
2: St. Lucia
3: Great America with the fam
4: London

4 things I did yesterday:

1: Decorated an awesome golf bag cake for my hubby's birthday
2: Went to the in laws for a bday dinner for Doug and they ended up going to the hospital again. I'm going to start thinking that we are the reasons for their ER trips.
3: Snuggled with my hubby after an exhausting day
4: Had a dance party with my kids while Doug made beat box noises. He's so talented.

4 things I am looking forward to:

1: Trip to Disneyland
2: Trip to Tennessee
3: Moving
4: Definitely Summer!

4 Things I love about winter:

1: I'm with Tina, NOTHING!
2: NOTHING
3: NOTHING
4: NOTHING

4 Things on my wish list:

1: For Doug to get a new job
2: Move out of Illinois
3: Travel more, especially to Europe.
4: That Blake will grow, grow, grow.

4 people I tag

1: Bina
2: Nikki
3: Eve
4: Brittany





2 comments:

  1. Love your taste in shows - I'm with you on all of them!! Soooo jealous you get to go to Disneyland - we can't wait till Marley is big enough so we can go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cake boss so cool, you need to make your own show! I do need to see some pics of the awesome golf cake too!

    ReplyDelete