Friday, October 2, 2009

Superhero Birthday Party!


For Ethan's 4th birthday we decided to do a superhero party and I'm soooooo glad we did! He had soooo much fun. All the kids came dressed up as superheroes and daddy came as Batman. Ethan had no idea that it was daddy. I think he was just really excited that Batman was there. Best party ever!



























Ethan blowing out his candles with Uncle Timmy, one of our best friends.

















Ethan with his favorite cousin and one of his best friends.
















If you look closely at the decorations you can see that most of the pictures of superheroes were colored by Ethan. I printed 4 pictures of superheroes and then a bunch of coloring pages for Ethan to do. We put up about 15 pictures that he had colored himself. I think it added a really cute touch and he was proud to put up his creations.



Blake coming out of the training course tunnel. They all really got into it. It was a lot of fun.















Group picture of all the superheroes. It was awesome to see them all dressed up. I think that was my favorite part. Ethan loved his costume and, like always, really got into character. I love this boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment