Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blake is 18 mos old today!

Blake is 18 mos old today! I can't believe my baby is a year and a half today. It's late but I can't sleep and I think I'm getting a cold again. So I decided to come out and write something about my munchkin. I have no stats on him until the first week of November but I can say that developmentally he is just fine. Regardless of how small he is he climbs on everything. I don't know how he does it but he does. He is sooooo fast and is into everything. He loves his big brother soooo much. It is monkey see monkey do around here. If Ethan does it than Blake must do it too. It's so cute to see their interaction. Blake loves to laugh, have fun and be soooo silly. Pretty much everything Ethan does is funny in Blake's book. Hopefully it stays like that. Blake is also such a lover too. I never imagined how strong the mother child bond could be until I had my own. He loves me to pieces and even though he is a handful and still doesn't sleep well, that love overwhelms me and makes me forget any negative I think he might have. He also loves to dance. One of these days I will video tape it and post it. Any time music is on you will surely see him dancing. It is the cutest thing. He loves music and he has started singing in the last few weeks. I love listening to his songs and wonder what he is singing about. This morning he was singing to Wonder Woman. Hysterical. I love him sooooo much. I am so lucky to have my boys. They are such good kids. Well after Blake's appointment with his GI doctor and his pediatrician I will let you all know what his stats are. Please keep him in your prayers. We are still trying to figure out why he isn't growing or why he still has no teeth. We aren't so worried about the teeth though because there have been cases where babies didn't cut their first tooth til they were 22 mos old. It's rare but it has happened. Still, we have no good conclusion as to why he is not growing but we have a great pediatrician so I have confidence that we'll figure it out. Maybe God just knows that I'm not ready for my baby to be a big boy any time soon. Happy half birthday Blake! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love Blake!! He is so cute you want to just eat him up!! But we will save the eating for your fabulous cakes!! YUMMMMMY

    ReplyDelete