Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've gone pillow crazy!

You know I must be sleep deprived and stressed if I think I can sew up some pillows, but that's just what I'm attempting to do. First I'm trying to figure out what to do with the blue pillow.
Should I?
1: Do a silouette out of black felt of the kids on the pillow
2: Make a fabric flower
3: Or use ribbons to adorn it
What do you all think I should do? Oh and I'm slipcovering the couch in white fabric. Yup! I've lost my mind!

Oh and if you can't tell the fabric is just laying on top of the three pillows on the right.

2 comments:

  1. super cute!!! i vote siloutte or flower:) and i vote you send one to me too heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you have picked out! And you may be crazy to want a white couch but then I must be crazy too. :) The silhouette is a really cute idea. You have such great taste and everything you touch looks fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete