Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sugar Mamas Cakery

Hi all. My new cake blog is just about done. Come and visit it and tell me what ya think.
www.thesugarmamascakery.blogspot.com

Have a great week everyone. I have 9 days left til we leave for Florida and I'm quarantining us until we leave. So don't take it personally but we aren't going anywhere unless we have to. After being sick for three weeks I think our immune systems need a break. We're still batteling strep and a bad ear infection. On the good side I think Ethan is feeling better today. He was singing Follow the Prophet as loud as he could while he was on the pot. That kid cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. Get better soon!! We miss you guys greatly! Hope to get to see you all when we are up for the golf outing! I know that Doug said that he wanted to do it again this year and I am hoping to see you and the boys too! MISS YOU and LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

    Have fun in FL

    ReplyDelete