Monday, April 12, 2010

Latest Wedding Cake

Here's the latest cake I've done. It was President Nuttle's son. Some of you may know of them. Anyway the mother of the bride is one of my mom's best friends and I was honored that they asked me to make this cake. It was chocolate cake with mint buttercream and chopped andes mints. Seriously yummy! The caterer said they couldn't keep the chocolate cake coming fast enough for the guests. I also made three almond cakes with almond buttercream and raspberry filling. That too was sooooooo good. The flowers and all of the decor for the wedding was done by my Aunt Aleatha and my mom. They just started a business called True to You Designs. You can find them on facebook. I'm pretty sure Doug will be starting a website for them soon. I will post pictures of their stuff soon. They always blow me away. They even had me making some of the floral pieces. Not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment