Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party at the Cottrell's

My good friend Lacey was nice enough to throw a Halloween party this year and I was lucky enough to help her. It was really fun getting things decorated. I've never been a huge fan of Halloween but this was really cute. Thanks to Lacey for throwing the party and letting me be a part of it. Doug even got to help. I called him the web master. Pun intended. He did a great job spreading the spider webs everywhere. I also made pumpkin lanterns out of jars that turned out really cute. Thanks for the idea Brittany. I don't have a pic of those though. I'll have to get one from Lacey. I think Ethan had a good time until his sword got broken but that's what will happen when you get that many kids together. Oh well. Super glue to the rescue.


I made these cupcakes but I ran out of time, so they don't look like they were supposed to. Oh well. I wasn't feeling very well so I started them too late. I raced to get these done. The vampire bites had strawberry preserve in the middle of the cupcakes like they were bleeding. Oh were they yummy.







Justin and Lacey Cottrell.


The gang.

1 comment:

  1. You both were great help and trick or treating is so much more fun with you guys! The cupcakes delicious!!

    ReplyDelete