Friday, August 26, 2011

Mommy does not like Kindergarten!


Mommy does not like this at all. I'm sure I'll get used to it but I'm not sure I'll ever like this. One, I miss him and two, it makes me feel old. Like I'm a real mom now because I have a kid in school. Weird! Can you see the lack of makeup. Yeah I knew I would cry. I tried so hard not to. I made it all the way back home and then sobbed the second I got in the house. Ethan was excited though. A little nervous but very excited. His school is from 8 til 2 so not a terribly long day but definitely too long for me. I miss him so much. I hate that I can't be there to protect him, help him, and make him feel secure. I hate that I have to trust the teacher to do that. We've already had some issues. One kid called him a baby because Ethan rode in the bike trailer one day to school. So now everyday he wants to ride his bike or walk instead. That made me so mad! This is pure torture! I can't wait til summer comes back! I'm so proud of Ethan though. I know he'll do well and learn so much!





This is Gizmo, the class pet! Ethan loves lizards so he was really excited that he got the class with the bearded dragon.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain girl! ugh. Summer is so far away:) where's that kid that called him a baby? I got your back:) heehee. Kolby's cousin made him a friendship braclet and he wore it to school today. I tried to slyly get him to leave it home but he wouldn't. I was just hoping that some rude kid doesnt make fun of him. Over protective much?:)

    ReplyDelete