Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally we got some family pics

So after being married for 10 years and the oldest grandchild being six, it was time for a family photo. We kept on meaning to do it and never did. So when we came for a visit in July, I got everyone together for a super fast and cheap photo shoot. My dad took the pics. Thank you Dad! And we went to a local state park. So here are the fruits of my labor. I think they turned out really well. It was a really hot day so everyone was uncomfortable and wanted to get it done really fast. We had a lot of fun and I really appreciated everyone's cooperation. Thank you! Love you guys!!










Blake would not stop making that silly face. I have to admit that it's a really cute face but it got into about 85% of the pics. Lovely. All we need are a few, right?

Love this one. I just wish Ethan was in it.

2 comments:

  1. hooray for fam pictures! love love love the last one too!!!! y'all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.orologi replica very good.

    ReplyDelete