Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My husband is a blockhead

My husband is a blockhead. Wait! We all are. Ha, ha, ha. Doug and his creative funnies. Gotta love em. Here's what we would look like as lego people. Note Ethan's Flash shirt. For anyone who doesn't get it, The Flash is a superhero. And check out Blake's one tooth. I personally love the McSteamy stubble that Doug added for himself and if you could have seen the before pic of me, you would have thought that my lego alterego was a hooker. She had way to big of boobs for me and way too skimpy of a dress. Hope you all get a laugh. We did.


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome where did he find that Joe would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaKell would love it too! Especially because lego rock band is her new fave game. You guys look great - good job Doug!

    ReplyDelete